JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have got an Inland with correct early stock, flat bolt, push button safety. I also replaced the rear sight with an early flip sight reproducion as well as the barrel band without the bayonet lug. I was going to do a full restoration with authentic parts but those two pieces are really expensive nowadays. I've got 4 15rd mags and 2 30rd mags as well as the buttstock magazine pouch. That mag pouch was actually designed to go on the cartridge belt but fits just so perfectly on the stock. The mag pouch I have was my dad's who brought it back from WW2. I haven't fired it in years and then only at 50 yards but it would give 4-5 inch groups etc. PM me if you are interested.

I scored a receiver on a FTF sale and built my own for under $600.00. I don't care if it is a collector. I just wanted a shooter. I haven't even test fired it yet. If you don't care about collector value you can do the same.

non import almost all Inland parts except stock( its the Springfield arms and its in great shape). no rust great rifling and 30 round clip.

IMG_10391.jpg

IMG_10371.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.