JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
M&P 40c (has safety) Fired about 100 rounds through it. Shoots nice, but prefer a full size I already have so this one goes. Has the two original 40 magazines that came with it.

I was intending on putting a conversion barrel in it and have 4 new original S&W M&P 9mm 17 round magazines and a small 10 round magazine all in 9mm that go with it.

I make my own holsters so if you would like one with the gun we can work that out. I will include a couple pictures of optional styles.

$450 for the gun, all 7 magazines and the leather black holster (originally fit a m&P pro 5 inch with a leupold delta point and also works well with the smaller 40c). The crossbreed style holster which will also work with a full size or the small one or if you want the other one pictured with the sig we can work something out.

Meet at FFL in Eugene Springfield Area you pay transfer fee.

_DSC3848.JPG _DSC3849.JPG _DSC3850.JPG _DSC3851.JPG _DSC3852.JPG _DSC3853.JPG _DSC3854.JPG _DSC3855.JPG _DSC3856.JPG _DSC3857.JPG _DSC3858.JPG _DSC3859.JPG _DSC3860.JPG _DSC3861.JPG _DSC3862.JPG _DSC3863.JPG

Last Edited: