JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith M&P 40 full size with less than 200 down the pipe. Gun looks new and has been cleaned and well cared for since bought new. All parts in the factory case are there, extra backstraps, 2 spare mags, manual..everything it came with at the shop I bought it. Hard to beat a 40 with 2 15 round mags that is as reliable as the M&P is. My 9 has 1500 or so through it without a single issue and this 40 has never had an issue through the small amount of ammo it has seen. Gun has no noticeable wear and is in excellent condition. I am original owner of this and will want to see Oregon ID and have a bill of sale for my private records.

425 firm on price for like new M&P, 450 with 3rd factory mag, 475 with 3 mags and 200rds of unopened factory reloaded 40cal fmj from Dicks

mp40 1.jpg

mp40 2.jpg

mp40 3.jpg

mp404.jpg

Last Edited:
If you are interested please PM with offer. Ammo and gun, extra mag all go together. Price is fair as gun looks and feels new so to the 450 offers no thanks

"you are getting a M&P 40 in almost perfect shape with 3 mags for 450 when you consider the ammo included. The extra mag is 50 alone."

This part of the ad suggests you are asking $450.00

I believe everyone that asked has been responded to. still 550OBO for a like new gun. To be clear to those who do not like this BOS and state ID required prefer CHL but at minimum DL for my records.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top