JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've watched the videos on YouTube and read a few of the articles but curious has anyone actually shot both of these? I'm kinda leaning towards the m&p22 just because it can hold 2 more rounds and the grip is straight. But just wanted to hear others opinions.

I love my M&P 15-22, but it is hard to beat an SR22 with 10/22 components. Never had an SR22.

M&P 15-22 -

Pros:
Looks/feels like AR, some don't
Reliable, almost always goes bang (with CCI Mini Mags)
50-round Black Dog mag is reliable, more so than the 50-rounders for the 10/22 (my experience)
You can put an SSAR stock on it and bumpfire/auto it legally; with 50 rounder, smiles would happen ...

Negs:
Trigger; sent to Bill Springfield; smooth 3-3.5 lb, great now

They are 2 very different guns.

The M&P-15 22 is a .22 rifle that functions like a normal AR.

The SR22 is a 10/22 in an over body made to look similar to an AR but has no functional similarities.

This does not make one better then the other. Both are good, but they are both very different guns.

Personally if I was going the 10/22 route I would pick a stock one up and add a Tapco stock to it. It is cheeper, easier, lighter and I just like the look better.

DSC05944.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top