JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dropped a set of Tru-Glo TFO sights on mine and the apex trigger upgrade. World of difference in the sights and a very nice improvement in the trigger. I definitely helped tighten my groups up at 25 meters. Couldn't believe how accurate that little sub-compact 9 was at 25m. I wouldn't hesitate to make the same decision again. It made a nice concealed carry gun a great concealed carry gun for me.

Only change I made was a set of Talon Grips. Made, what I felt was, a slippery gun feel much more secure in my hand. And they're really thin so.. no noticeable difference in overall thickness.

Other than that, I'm rolling stock.

I did the apex myself. Quite easy to do if you have rudimentary gun/mechanic skills. The youtube video is very good by Apex and easy to follow along with..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVeqLc-ESU

Watch it thru and you will see how easy it is. The hardest part of the the entire procedure is getting the rear sight off. They are on tight as all get out. I used a vice and universal sight pusher and didn't have much problem, but would never would have been able to do it if I was trying a hammer/brass punch method. That's why I replaced the sights at the same time. If I already have the rear off, might as well put on better sight back on.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads