JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sorry to all as I could not get on the site for a while for some reason due to my home server. The gun sold

Update to the add as the wife without my knowledge carried this while her regular gun was being duracoted. I had asked she grab the p99 compact but I did not check on that so the gun is unfired but has been now carried for about a week. She used my Leather Holster which made a small area of wear on the rear of the slide. Gun is unfired and still in excellent condition but cannot be NIB anymore but does of course include everything it has new. so price is going from 430 to 375 firm. Btw unlike a lot posted I have seen this comes with both the flush and extended mag and box, paperwork just as you would get new. I have seen them priced higher with one mag which would be a little sad as iwb the extended is perfect, pocket flush is perfect.

Love mine and when the wife shot mine she did not like the feel of it so I kept hers unfired as I bought one for each of us. I can easily say mine has become my everyday carry within a week of owning it and I own many guns..too many. I have put 600 rounds through mine and love it more and more. Being so slim the sights are so slim it is hard to miss your target. With the flush mag mine fits in many of my pants pockets...not all. IWB you forget its there and just like the M&P full size I have it eats any ammo I feed it. I believe this to be the best subcompact on the market right now with a amazing price tag. When money is flowing better I will be buying the 40 cal as well.

No lowballers and Bill of sale, Oregon ID required, CHL preferred.

I have a like new in box, hammer fired, DA/SA Bersa Thunder .380 Concealed Carry with two 8 round magazines + cash or ammo I could trade for a new 9mm Shield if you are ever driving East.
Bersa-thunder-380-cc-1.jpg

Your PM box is full, so I'm putting this out here:

I'm really interested in your shield, but would need it delivered to my FFL dealer in Vancouver, Can you do this ? There's really no reason not to sell to Washington buyers except that it would need to be either mailed or delivered to the FFL dealer. You get all the comforts of a bill of sale, and know that the buyer has to be able to have the gun legally transferred to them.

I'd gladly pay some extra for the time and travel to vancouver.....

Does this interest you ?

Let me know - thanks.

Any interest in trading straight across for a Shield in 40? I apologize if that is the caliber of the one you're selling, just kind of got the vibe yours was the 9mm. Let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.