JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of pictures

I was amazed at how well I shot the Shield. Double Taps, Rapid Fire, Rapid Fire Reloads all with ease and no malfunctions.

M&P Shield Review Here

The only unfortunate piece my wife is now ready to give up her Ruger LCP 380 for this as it was more comfortable for her to shoot. She always gets the good stuff :). I guess I am ok with this considering my friends would laugh me out of town if they caught "Mr.Revolverguy" carrying a semi auto.

Someone is running that site on a XT computer beside an analog modem lol. That Shield sure seems like a nice firearm. May replace my G26 with one at some point.

I picked mine up last week. Went shooting Sunday. Put 50+ rounds of Remington umc through it.

It was sighted in perfectly. I could consistently hit my tennis ball targets at ~25yards.

I also took out a full sized Ruger 9mm, it did not shoot anywhere near as good as the m&p shield.

The Ruger was shooting low by 2" or so with the same sight position as compared to the m&p with the same targets.

The mags are 7 & 8 rounders, but it takes some effort to get the last round in each mag.

I picked mine up for $419. I got a lot of flack for spending that much for a 9mm compact, but I wanted something that I can shoot every week at the range, and have it still be my primary carry weapon.

Not sure I would trust a well used $200 special with my life.

-mg

Can you talk to the trigger pull? I have had a few DAO pistols and absolutely do not like. I prefer a DAO/SAO trigger config. From what I can see about this pistol that would be my only reservation.

Just picked mines up from nwarmory. Gonna take it to the range on sunday.

You're going to love it, mine shoots as well as any full-size 9mm M&P or Glock that i've had.

575043_413789978632383_100000041537720_26026233_1350490637_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top