JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$398
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello, I have my 9mm M&P Shield with ported barrel and ported slide and night sights. Have only shot 3 or 4 mags through it and then it has just sat in a holster in my truck for over a year. lol I have other guns I carry so I never I use this one. Comes with original box and the two magazines.

I am open to trade for any models of CZ firearms or maybe 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo. Or just $400 cash so I can put towards another gun.

Yes, I am new to this site, just discovered this site today. But I am an honest person and will gladly meet you at an FFL or whatever. I live in Albany, OR

shield1.jpg shield2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, I have my 9mm M&P Shield with ported barrel and ported slide and night sights. Have only shot 3 or 4 mags through it and then it has just sat in a holster in my truck for over a year. lol I have other guns I carry so I never I use this one. Comes with original box and the two magazines.

I am open to trade for any models of CZ firearms or maybe 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo. Or just $400 cash so I can put towards another gun.

Yes, I am new to this site, just discovered this site today. But I am an honest person and will gladly meet you at an FFL or whatever. I live in Albany, OR

View attachment 848829 View attachment 848830

Welcome to the forum! Nice handgun, and fair price too. Wish I had room for another one!

Yes this actually came as a Performance Center firearm, here is a pic of the tag on the box. The only thing I did to it I forgot to mention is I polished the barrel.

shield3.jpg

Someone noted that I may have used the wrong term for the sights, I said night sites but these are tritium sights so they are bright all the time. I dont know for sure what you call them. Ill post a pic later of a close up of them

Here is the original features list so Guess they were called HI VIZ sights

• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
• Polymer frame with embedded stainless steel rigid chassis system
• Striker-fired for short consistent trigger pull, every time
• Performance Center sear enhanced trigger for a crisp trigger pull
• M&P's patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
• HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Sights
• Ported barrel and slide for reduced muzzle flip
• Single sided thumb safety
• Includes 2 magazines, one with extended capacity for full grip

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.