JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two holsters made for the M&P Shield, left hand draw. First one is a Custom made Hybrid Holster that a Local holster manufacturer made for me. I paid $80 for it. It is very comfortable and conceals very well. I concealed with this holster in shorts and a tank top in the summer time no problem.
Second is an all kydex, one piece, holster. Body is well made. Made so it doesnt rub on the sights at all, and wont put weird wear marks on the gun. I heated the clip up once to adjust the cant so there is slight wave in the kydex, but does not hurt the function of it. I figure I would throw the kydex one in for free with the Hybrid holster.

Offer me something gun related in trade! I like 9mm Ammo!

Asking $60

txt or PM Chris 2535769781

IMG_2873_zps31de1816.jpg IMG_2983_zps022620ae.jpg IMG_2944_zps9455fc63.jpg IMG_2945_zpsa624f805.jpg IMG_2946_zpsf77a0066.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top