JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for some feedback on which Crosbreed holster to purchase for the shield i have ordered as i hear it takes quite a while for the holsters to ship. I am 5'10 225lbs and am unsure if i can use the mini tuck or if the supertuck would be more appropriate.
The mini tuck says it was made for the Lcr but they have the option for the Shield with a lasermax on it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Open to any just read hundreds of reviews and seems like the supertuck is the prefered holster over any others. As long as its comfortable and conceals well thats all i care about.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

When I first started carrying I used a supertuck to carry a fnp-9. It was practically invisible on me unless I bent over. Also, when I first carried, I was 5'5 and 120 pounds. The holster nearly wrapped around half my waist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ya the supertuck looks large but i am 225 lbs so i figured it would be more comfy on me than my current leather IWB that has my glock 23's grip digging into my side. It is also really uncomfortable and am considering an owb with the new shield as it looks considerably smaller and narrower than my G23. As i understand it the supertucks are all made to order so its not like i can run to Cabelas and try one on.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top