JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know why this would alarm anyone here. Plenty of you keep buying Ford/Dodge/Chevy products.......

:s0149:

When your Tundra is overloaded and whining for relief, give me a call. Me and my Ford would be happy to get the job done. :p

got my fedex return label from S&W this morning via email. gotta run to fedex on my lunch break. have any of you guys shipped a firearm? the only specific instructions S&W gave me is that i have to let fedex know that theres a firearm in the box. i thought i had to have an FFL send the firearm....maybe not?

got my fedex return label from S&W this morning via email. gotta run to fedex on my lunch break. have any of you guys shipped a firearm? the only specific instructions S&W gave me is that i have to let fedex know that theres a firearm in the box. i thought i had to have an FFL send the firearm....maybe not?

Nope, you can ship it. Unloaded of course. Just make sure and tell them what it is. And have it boxed up and sealed before you go in. :D

Nope, you can ship it. Unloaded of course. Just make sure and tell them what it is. And have it boxed up and sealed before you go in. :D
sweet. so definately dont pull it out the holster and box it up there then. got it ;):)

lol its already boxed up with my reciept and my information included

sweet. so definately dont pull it out the holster and box it up there then. got it ;):)

lol its already boxed up with my reciept and my information included

Hopefully in the 6-8 weeks it takes to get repaired/replaced you will have forgotten all about it and moved on to REAL tupperware.

:s0140:

Keep us posted brother!

Hopefully in the 6-8 weeks it takes to get repaired/replaced you will have forgotten all about it and moved on to REAL tupperware.

:s0140:

Keep us posted brother!

lol one goes down, another gets pulled out the safe.

I was just thinking......Glocks are the Tupperware of the gun world. Others are like the crappy Rubbermaid knock-offs that last like 3 months before losing their shape and getting tossed in the trash. :p

I was just thinking......Glocks are the Tupperware of the gun world. Others are like the crappy Rubbermaid knock-offs that last like 3 months before losing their shape and getting tossed in the trash. :p
a friend of mine literally washes his glock frame in the dishwasher

I've never seen a pistol do that before...
I'm glad the shield doesn't fit my hand well anyway...
At first I did not like the shape of the grip frame at all (Mine's a 40). Felt too long and skinny. After the first time I shot it, and it shoots extremely well, I didn't notice that any more.

I've personally gone GMC, ya know, "professional grade" :s0054:
Dad said a GMC was a Chevrolet with lockwashers! :D

Firearms can be shipped by the owner directly back to the manufacturer.

At first I did not like the shape of the grip frame at all (Mine's a 40). Felt too long and skinny. After the first time I shot it, and it shoots extremely well, I didn't notice that any more.

Dad said a GMC was a Chevrolet with lockwashers! :D

Firearms can be shipped by the owner directly back to the manufacturer.

If you don't have a shipping label from the maker it's going to cost you through the as,,Nose. When I was naive our first gun we bought a Keltec mouse gun :oops: for the wife. It had issues. Anyway it cost us $70.00+ to ship UPS overnight. That gal at the hub was just smiling and friendly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top