JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 1.0 in 9mm. This is the model WITH a Thumb Safety.

The gun has less 150-200 rounds through it, and is in excellent condition, and has never malfunctioned.

The handgun comes with both Seven(7) and Eight(8) round magazines, and rubber grip tape that can be easily removed.

Will also throw in a LEFT-HANDED IWB Kydex Holster for any wrong handed shooters out there.

Asking $350, Buyer pays transfer.

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling my Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 1.0 in 9mm. This is the model WITH a Thumb Safety.

The gun has less 150-200 rounds through it, and is in excellent condition, and has never malfunctioned.

The handgun comes with both Seven(7) and Eight(8) round magazines, and rubber grip tape that can be easily removed.

Will also throw in a LEFT-HANDED IWB Kydex Holster for any wrong handed shooters out there.

Asking $350, Buyer pays transfer.

View attachment 814036

View attachment 814035
HELLO (COMPUTER KEYBOARD MALFUNCTION SO I CAN ONLY WRITE IN ALL CAPS, UGH)
IS THIS THE EZ SLIDE MODEL? IT'S FOR MY WIFE AND SHE NEEDS THE EASIEST SLIDE POSSIBLE. PLEASE ADVISE. THANKYOU, DON

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.