JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just recently purchased the m&p 9 PC, the trigger feels alot nicer than my old standard 9 but does anyone change the factory trigger out still on them? Has anyone here done it? Was thinking of putting an apex on it.

I changed out the sear to an Apex and trigger pull is much, much improved. 6.5lbs to 3.75lbs. The curved and hinged trigger doesn't bother me, however.

I bought a S&W Shield 9mm Performance Center a couple of years ago. Trigger felt better, loved the sights, felt good. Then I shot it.

Thing came from the factory with a bulge in the barrel. Sent it back after arguing with the idiot customer service folks who told me 12" at 25yds was acceptable for the gun. Took them 2 months to swap out the barrel and it came back with a nick in the crown of the new barrel. Did 8" at 25yds.

Sold it and swore off the "Performance Center" yahoos.

IMG_20160909_221743707.jpg

IMG_20160910_123402659_HDR - Copy.jpg

IMG_20161028_244952649 - Copy.jpg

I'm a fan of the Apex Flat Faced Trigger w/Foward Set Sear. Worth the money in my opinion. I also don't own a 2.0 yet, but I've shot them. If I do pick one up, they'll get Apex'd as well.

fO8bxpx.jpg

I changed out the sear to an Apex and trigger pull is much, much improved. 6.5lbs to 3.75lbs. The curved and hinged trigger doesn't bother me, however.

I bought a S&W Shield 9mm Performance Center a couple of years ago. Trigger felt better, loved the sights, felt good. Then I shot it.

Thing came from the factory with a bulge in the barrel. Sent it back after arguing with the idiot customer service folks who told me 12" at 25yds was acceptable for the gun. Took them 2 months to swap out the barrel and it came back with a nick in the crown of the new barrel. Did 8" at 25yds.

Sold it and swore off the "Performance Center" yahoos.

View attachment 575735

View attachment 575740

View attachment 575745
That sucks to hear man. I love smith and wesson luckily my PC came with a plate missing for the optic packet and i called and they sent one right over no issues at all.

Running an apex comp kit and flat trigger in my PC9. Trigger pull is ridiculously light but smooth and crisp. Running 130pf loads makes for smooth double taps. Keep your hook off the bangswitch though, as soon as you think about it, it lights off

Running an apex comp kit and flat trigger in my PC9. Trigger pull is ridiculously light but smooth and crisp. Running 130pf loads makes for smooth double taps. Keep your hook off the bangswitch though, as soon as you think about it, it lights off
Been training for trigger reset follow ups

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads