JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
CLACKAMAS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
M&P compact in 9mm. I purchased this with the intention of gettin an apex kit and see what the fuss is all about (been a glock guy for years)
Gun comes with all the original parts, and additional apex springs. Currently the gun is set with the lighest possible combination of springs and it has a ridiculously light and crisp trigger, especially for a striker fired gun. little bit of pretravel to lift the firing pin block, and no overtravel. reliable with all tested ammo.
I carry AIWB and I am glad this model has the thumb safety because there is no way in hell that I would otherwise carry this pointed straight at my family Jewels/femoral artery.
Overall a great range/competition gun/ and a good carry gun if you are diligent.
I really like it, but I am sticking with what I know best.

My loss, your gain, and installing these kits is a pain in the bubblegum because the rear sight needs to be drifted and holy cow it was a tight fit (i used a professional sight pusher).

I am asking for a very honest 450 for this. box, papers, all original parts, two mags and a cheap AIWB holster from amazon (that works very well - i'd buy it again).

No trades. Local only, cash only. Flexible on FFL for transfer. Fees on the buyer.

mp01.jpg mp02.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: