JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Since PMs seem to be coming slow or not at all email at [email protected]

Adding cash price of 550obo, If you have a trade of a good 40 I have around 100 9mm and maybe a few more to trade with gun. Mostly factory target ammo but in the current state of things I paid 25 a box for what used to be 13.

Gun was thought to be traded/sold but then I considered keeping when that fell through. As you can see I am back to wanting a hammer on my gun. Other trades I thought of would be a hand gun caliber rifle or a HD shotgun plus something else or cash. A good .22 rifle with ammo, cash, or something to make up difference. A SR22 pistol plust the dif in ammo or cash. Ammo can be. 9mm, 22lr, 38/357. Maybe a 17hmr rifle as well. A modern 22 revolver or 17hmr revolver as well.

M&P has rear factory glow sights and white dot front as the factory glow paint or whatever they use came off during my last shooting session. New ones are 20 dollars on amazon or 60 for a whole set of tritium so no charge would be needed.

Interested in a heavier gun such as a CZ 75 or a 40 cal, 45 if it comes with more than one mag...seems like everyone that offers me a 45 only has one mag. Not interested in springfields or Taurus unless it is a Judge.Really prefer a 40 and am not needing it to be a high end gun. A good Ruger with some ammo would be considered of we can make our prices even out with ammo or cash...even a p95 with 9mm ammo or cash. Most wanted would be a cz 75 or walther p99 or smith sw99. 40 or 9 in those 3. 3 or 4 inch gp 100 .357 would be nice. CZ clones are welcome offers as well. Well what do you have for one of the most reliable guns out there with factory case, back straps to change grip size, 2 17 round mags and everything it came with new. This thing has shot everything from lowest to highest end ammo and has never even pretended to have an issue. Only double action gun I will own. You can own this one only cause my wife does not carry hers and so I can get away with stealing it most of the time. She prefers the PPK. Would consider a colt mustang or a sig p230 or 232 but prefer the west german old sl230. Well you know I want a good pistol with a hammer. how bad do you want a M&P 9mm that looks flawless?

Only trades anymore would be a CZ 75, a Maybe a different model of CZ handgun in 40. A sig 230sl prefer the west german 230 but would consider the newer 232. No Taurus or hi points but even a Ruger 40 cal plus cash if need be or ammo. Prefer a metal SA/DA 40 cal. 45 ok but no springfield and nothing that comes with only one mag. If you have a decent and well known brand SA/DA 9mm plus ammo even a Ruger P95 I will do a trade with cash or ammo on your end.

mp92.jpg

mp93.jpg

mp91.jpg

Please make an offer again if we talked before gun was thought to be sold. Inbox is clean so I have no idea other than PM sent what you offered. A lot of folks offered cash or trade without posting on the thread and are welcome to remind of the offer as I was caught between 4 or 5 offers trying to decide before I did. clearly wrong decision

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.