Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

M&P 9c $550

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by swone, Jul 5, 2013.

1. swone

swone seattle New Member

I've put a couple of boxes of rounds through it, but if I'm honest, I just don't enjoy shooting it as much as my .45s. Granted, it's a big adjustment, but I think this dog might be getting too old to teach new tricks.

Comes with case, two 12-round magazines, three sizes of back straps, and barrel lock.

Asking $550 cash (no trades).

Please note that the sale will be by the books, requiring a valid CPL, driver's license (for the report of sale form) and a signed bill of sale for my records.

2. Mathmattx

Mathmattx Ellensburg Active Member

Great gun! I feel compelled to say however that while you are perfectly allowed and nothing "wrong" with wanting ID, CPL, BOS, etc...there is absolutely "no book" that requires it. In fact that is the crux with the whole national debate right now. The book...both WA law and the 'stare decisis' of the US Constitution says as a private seller you can sell your hand gun without any paperwork and your not in any trouble or threat of trouble.
    Best of luck with sale...smith makes a great gun!

3. swone

swone seattle New Member

Thanks for the response. It is a great gun indeed - I don't have a single complaint about it! It just ultimately isn't a good match for me.

As for your comment regarding being "by the book," I'm aware that there is no requirement for documenting private sales of handguns in this jurisdiction; it is my prerogative nonetheless to opt for this documentation.

Please respectfully understand that my decision is not up for debate, and I would ask that we keep this thread limited to inquiries by parties interested in purchasing the pistol.

Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.