JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun is being sold pending meet and funds. I check peoples feedback when making an offer...not look at someone who has never bought or sold with them before and has a complaint that would have been properly handled and corrected if done via PM rather than a thread.

OOhhh 40calruler.......you can't post this in the middle of the night, I was asleep!!!:s0054:..lol....good luck with your sale that I am sure went quicker than I am typin this, nice gun.......

Be careful. I had a deal set up for November 8th for this exact pistol. Meeting place and time was set, then at the last second came a text message about some sort of delay on his side. I'm still waiting for any kind of communication. Good luck, and it is a nice pistol at a great price, but you just might get taken for a ride.

Crazy thing is I bought the gun at the Gun broker and bought the extra mag for slightly less than I am asking. So I suppose I get what I paid and someone gets a smoking deal. The gun brand new is 460 at NW Armory but from the folks here I guess I could have made a good amount by marking it up way beyond what I paid. Qualityfishing you did send the first message and So long as you have the cash it is yours. Any questions and I am happy to meet at the gubroker near my house that I purchased the gun from if it eases your mind...your dime though if you want to run it through the background. 400 and its yours as you came first. I would normaly say it through PM but the responses have turned this into a forum rather than a gun for sale.

Thanks for the reply 40calruler its a great looking handgun. If theres any issues with Qualityfishing you already know theres a back up plan for you down here in Salem. I'm just saying if it doesnt work out thats all.

Sale Pending funds. I am sorry to the folks who made the full cash offer but in all fairness I have to go with the guy who got me a message first.
Qualityfishing you did send the first message and So long as you have the cash it is yours.
I'm curious, who messaged you first, qualityfishing around 1:39AM or myself almost an hour before that? See the time-stamps on the PMs I sent below (which were for your full asking price).

ZkA5e.jpg

qualityfishing is welcome to it. Between unklekippy's response, and how this thread has turned out so far, it's not really worth the trouble to save $50.

seller called yesterday, seems to be a stand up guy so i dont know where some of these posts are coming from.

The plan is for him to call again today to arange a meet for this afternoon or tomorrow.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top