M&P 9 with 3 17 rd mags factory case, papers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Gun is being sold pending meet and funds. I check peoples feedback when making an offer...not look at someone who has never bought or sold with them before and has a complaint that would have been properly handled and corrected if done via PM rather than a thread.

Reactions
Be careful. I had a deal set up for November 8th for this exact pistol. Meeting place and time was set, then at the last second came a text message about some sort of delay on his side. I'm still waiting for any kind of communication. Good luck, and it is a nice pistol at a great price, but you just might get taken for a ride.

OP
40calruler
Reactions
Crazy thing is I bought the gun at the Gun broker and bought the extra mag for slightly less than I am asking. So I suppose I get what I paid and someone gets a smoking deal. The gun brand new is 460 at NW Armory but from the folks here I guess I could have made a good amount by marking it up way beyond what I paid. Qualityfishing you did send the first message and So long as you have the cash it is yours. Any questions and I am happy to meet at the gubroker near my house that I purchased the gun from if it eases your mind...your dime though if you want to run it through the background. 400 and its yours as you came first. I would normaly say it through PM but the responses have turned this into a forum rather than a gun for sale.

Reactions
Thanks for the reply 40calruler its a great looking handgun. If theres any issues with Qualityfishing you already know theres a back up plan for you down here in Salem. I'm just saying if it doesnt work out thats all.

oneharmonic

Reactions
Sale Pending funds. I am sorry to the folks who made the full cash offer but in all fairness I have to go with the guy who got me a message first.
Qualityfishing you did send the first message and So long as you have the cash it is yours.
I'm curious, who messaged you first, qualityfishing around 1:39AM or myself almost an hour before that? See the time-stamps on the PMs I sent below (which were for your full asking price).

ZkA5e.jpg

qualityfishing is welcome to it. Between unklekippy's response, and how this thread has turned out so far, it's not really worth the trouble to save $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom