JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0700.jpg

Up for sale is my M&P9 Pro Series. This model has the standard length slide with night sights and a Performance Center tuned trigger. I bought it from Brightwater Ventures 2 years ago when I still lived in Vancouver. Honestly I could only guess at the round count but it's not extreme and most likely well under 1500 rounds.

The only negative is the front night sight is dead. Apparently S&W only has a 1 year warranty on the sights. I was going to change it out but I'm switching to a Glock 19 for a primary so I haven't bothered.

Package price is $500 and includes:

M&P 9 Pro with box and papers
3 17rnd Magazines
1 RKBA Kydex Holster
1 RKBA Kydex Magazine Carrier

I have a very lightly used Safariland 6280 I'll sell for an additional $40 and I'll include a Safariland Model 77 Magazine Pouch. The 6280 was pretty much only used when hiking.

I live in Pendleton, OR. I get to Portland about once a month to see family and am planning on coming down on 4/20 through 4/22.

No trades on this one.

Last Edited:
I don't need anything but I might consider a nice 4th Gen Glock 19.

I'm kind of surprised I haven't had more interest. I've seen basic M&P's sell for more with the stock craptastic trigger where as the Pro Series has a pretty decent(still not great but much improved) Performance Center tuned trigger.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.