JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed my shots were going all over the place and then I noticed my front white dot was gone :(

I ended up using white nail polish with a broken toothpick.

It looks better than the original :)

Now if I can just have some tritium sights installed!!!

A friend had the same thing happen with his S&W Shield. He fixed it the same way you did.

As for night sights, I like them, I get what Pincus is saying, there is a small margin when the night sights might be an advantage but I'll take any advantage I can get. They don't add weight/size to my pistol nor do they diminish my ability to use the sights in bright light so I'm not giving up anything by having the night sights.

Same thing happened to the front sight on my M&P after not too many rounds. You'd think S&W could correct that (apparently) common defect. I put some fluorescent yellow paint in the dot depression of the sight and so far it's stayed there.

Have you called S@W to see if they will repair or send you a new sight? I own a bunch of S@W pistols just because of how they have taken care of the problem I had on one of my revolvers.

Have you called S@W to see if they will repair or send you a new sight? I own a bunch of S@W pistols just because of how they have taken care of the problem I had on one of my revolvers.

This happened to me and S&W sent out a new front sight, but I ended up deciding it was easier to paint mine with fingernail polish than to swap it out (and not risk it happening again).

Check it out. It picks up real fast!
qe4e3yga.jpg
3ujy7u3y.jpg
Dennis
"Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR