JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
S&W M&P 45. Comes stippling for small and medium grips (large grip is factory), and Apex ultimate striker block and sear (i.e. a much better trigger pull) and original parts. Low rounds. Comes with both 10rd. mags. $450

Let's add in a Safariland 6287-519 holster, if purchasing for cash. Or will sell for an additional $25 if trading for a Ruger P345.

After some thought, would also consider trade, maybe with some cash one way or the other, for a double action or DAO 9mm. Needs a rail, not interested in SIGs.

More trade: Draco AK pistol, AR pistol.

Just bought this used from another member, haven't fired it, but after dry firing decided I really need something with a heavier DA pull. Will trade for Ruger P345 stainless. Will trade for blued, plus cash. :D

Are you interested in an SR9C, or do you want to stay with the 45 cal?

I want to stay with .45ACP, thanks.

I have a Remington 870 with a synthetic stock - the stippling feels about the same as the textured part of that - maybe just a LITTLE rougher. Nowhere near the checking on the back of a Kimber, by way of example, not near that rough.

Slide doesn't show any serious wear or scuffs - might be just a bit of stainless visible at the edge of the muzzle - but it may just be shine, too, it's hard to say. Sights aren't showing any wear, and they're usually among the first.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top