JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20160806_124333.jpg I'm looking to trade my M&P 15 Sport (Gen 1) for a S&W Revolver. Looking for a 2 1/2 or a 3 inch barrel. I would love a 686, 639, 642 or open to other S&W models. My Sport has been upgraded with some Magpul furniture and a Elzetta light mount with a Streamlight Scorpion and VTAC two point sling. The gun has only had about 2 magazines fired through it. Then was cleaned and sat in safe for last 3 years. I will include 500 rounds of factory brass cased factory ammo for the right deal. Cash can be added on either end based on the value of your trade. Each person responsible for their own transfer. PM me with offers.

View attachment 309193 I'm looking to trade my M&P 15 Sport (Gen 1) for a S&W Revolver. Looking for a 2 1/2 or a 3 inch barrel. I would love a 686, 639, 642 or open to other S&W models. My Sport has been upgraded with some Magpul furniture and a Elzetta light mount with a Streamlight Scorpion and VTAC two point sling. The gun has only had about 2 magazines fired through it. Then was cleaned and sat in safe for last 3 years. I will include 500 rounds of factory brass cased factory ammo for the right deal. Cash can be added on either end based on the value of your trade. Each person responsible for their own transfer. PM me with offers.
Still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.