JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only concern I had with the return process was when fedex said there was an exception on the tacking. Got to 45 miles from delivery location and the bar code was suddenly unreadable and they had to print out a new one. WTF did they do to the box that made the waterproofed lable unreadable after getting 98% of the way to the destination.
Anyway. Having them inspect and reassemble the rifle will give it a service record incase they ever have a future issue or upgrade.
The Tacticool22 upgrade parts are patiently waiting.

Got it back. RO just says "replaced extractor", no cause listed. Kinda wish they would have left the "buffer tube" plug that it originally came with so I can keep spare parts there. But, I guess they needed it for someone elses gun and Ill just have to get something at the hardware store.
Anyways.... stock/grip/bipod put back on, and new upgraded extractor components installed. I will test it out next week.
20190227_163321.jpg 20190227_162346.jpg 20190227_162405.jpg

Talked to s&w today. They are suppose to send a replacement buffer tube plug. Asked known causes for the issue. Basically blamed it on either me not cleaning it properly or OOB discharge. Told him it was a new gun when it did it. Response was either I didnt clean the factory oil out, fired OOB, or thin rim on one of the rounds.

Last Edited:
Talked to s&w today. They are suppose to send a replacement buffer tube plug. Asked known causes for the issue. Basically blamed it on either me not cleaning it properly or OOB ignition. Told him it was a new gun when it did it. Response was either I didnt clean the factory oil out, fired OOB, or thin rim on one of the rounds.

OOB is the most likely culprit.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads