JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are real, buddy picked up a case from RSR Group in Texas and has them in hand. He's sending me up a half a dozen via UPS this weekend. Cutting it pretty close but several different distributors have received a shipment from S&W of the 10mm mags.

Last Edited:
They are real, buddy picked up a case from RSR Group in Texas and has them in hand. He's sending me up a half a dozen via UPS this weekend. Cutting it pretty close but several different distributors have received a shipment from S&W of the 10mm mags.
Awesome. I ordered 3 so I can have 5 total I will by 1 or 2 more when they become more available. It was the same issue with the shield plus mags.

I ordered 3 hopefully they actually have them. Thank you for the heads up I have email wait list at a lot of sites lol

dinky450 Your welcome, I talked to someone at Smith & Wesson the other day and they dropped a hint that they would be available in a couple of days.

I was getting nervous lol

Thank you Smith & Wesson!

I ordered 3 hopefully they actually have them. Thank you for the heads up I have email wait list at a lot of sites lol

dinky450 Your welcome, I talked to someone at Smith & Wesson the other day and they dropped a hint that they would be available in a couple of days.

I was getting nervous lol

Thank you Smith & Wesson!

I would be too living in Washington lol. Oregon will follow just a matter of time.

Well , my box of Unicorns showed up today. Good luck on yours!

0EE0BC5C-23EA-412D-93EB-93E0006457C7.jpeg F4C7FE67-8706-45F4-A2FE-0828446E6805.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top