JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are real, buddy picked up a case from RSR Group in Texas and has them in hand. He's sending me up a half a dozen via UPS this weekend. Cutting it pretty close but several different distributors have received a shipment from S&W of the 10mm mags.

Last Edited:
They are real, buddy picked up a case from RSR Group in Texas and has them in hand. He's sending me up a half a dozen via UPS this weekend. Cutting it pretty close but several different distributors have received a shipment from S&W of the 10mm mags.
Awesome. I ordered 3 so I can have 5 total I will by 1 or 2 more when they become more available. It was the same issue with the shield plus mags.

I ordered 3 hopefully they actually have them. Thank you for the heads up I have email wait list at a lot of sites lol

dinky450 Your welcome, I talked to someone at Smith & Wesson the other day and they dropped a hint that they would be available in a couple of days.

I was getting nervous lol

Thank you Smith & Wesson!

I ordered 3 hopefully they actually have them. Thank you for the heads up I have email wait list at a lot of sites lol

dinky450 Your welcome, I talked to someone at Smith & Wesson the other day and they dropped a hint that they would be available in a couple of days.

I was getting nervous lol

Thank you Smith & Wesson!

I would be too living in Washington lol. Oregon will follow just a matter of time.

Well , my box of Unicorns showed up today. Good luck on yours!

0EE0BC5C-23EA-412D-93EB-93E0006457C7.jpeg F4C7FE67-8706-45F4-A2FE-0828446E6805.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top