JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I just picked up one on sale for 619.00 sight unseen - now gotta wait for it to be shipped (gun store in Southern part of the state). What is the optic footprint for these Dinky? All I can find is 80% of optic mounts - so assuming multi tapped to fit Noble, RMR, etc?

So I just picked up one on sale for 619.00 sight unseen - now gotta wait for it to be shipped (gun store in Southern part of the state). What is the optic footprint for these Dinky? All I can find is 80% of optic mounts - so assuming multi tapped to fit Noble, RMR, etc?
Yeah it comes with all a bunch of mounting plates so pretty much anything you want. I had to order one as I installed a holosun 509t.

So I picked up a M&P 10mm 4.6in model 13388. I must say it is a nice shooting pistol for sure.
It feels like any other m&p series fits your hand and comfortable to grip. The stippling is really aggressive and might tear your hands up if you have girl hands. I myself love it when the texture is like that so no issues for me. The recoil is very smooth and easy to control, it is more of a steady push vs a sharp snap. The trigger is kind of a disappointment after shooting my sheild plus performance center. It is very gritty on the take up but has a crisp break at the wall but the reset seemed to jump a little and pushed my finger off of it a little. I will be buying a apex trigger for this right away. I shot about 50rds of ball ammo, 20rd underwood 140gr extreme penetrators, and 20rd Hornady xtp 180gr. It cycled the hotter ammo no issue as I had no feeding issues or jamming issues. I have not done group testing yet this was just a last min trip and throw some pop bottles out. I will revisit grouping when weather clears a bit. We did have a Glock 29 at the range to compare a little and after shooting the M&P the glock felt like a turd with sharp recoil. M&p felt way better by 100%

View attachment 1097717 View attachment 1097739
Nobody calling out the terrible grip on the video?😁

How has this pistol been performing now that you've had it a while? I'm looking at picking one of these up, but heard some people are having issues with heavier/hotter loads. I've also got to assume Springfield will be releasing a full-size XDM Elite in 10mm since the regular XDMs are discontinued.

How has this pistol been performing now that you've had it a while? I'm looking at picking one of these up, but heard some people are having issues with heavier/hotter loads. I've also got to assume Springfield will be releasing a full-size XDM Elite in 10mm since the regular XDMs are discontinued.
I haven't had any issue with hot loads probably 300 rds of mix of hot rounds and 300 of normal ball ammo. I've seen most the reviews on it as well and it's seems to be a easy swap out on recoil springs for the remedy. It could be the way I grip it as well seeing how I hold it wrong could make it function right?

I have a love for the 10mm. I have had two Bren Tens and two Colt Deltas. I now have a Glock 20SF. I want a 40 but when I bought the 20SF I lived in Kalifornia and the 40 was off roster. Been watching a 40 here but I find it hard to justify another one. Maybe I will list my 20 for sale.

Got mine. So far I have been very happy with it! Figured out the plates (thank you Dinky) and kept the Vortex Venom on it instead of my Holosun. First shots no issues, other than I cant zero a red dot worth a damn - sucks getting old. But got it dialed in. Actually prefer shooting it over my Glock 20 - I will replace the trigger tho. All my Glocks run Overwatch PolyDats or Apex so much better trigger on them. Only had time to put about 100 rounds thru it - mixture of 175 grain Critical Duty (used up some old stuff) and 180 grain hand loads. No issues eating any of it. Now gotta get a holster for it!

IMG_0533.jpg

Got mine. So far I have been very happy with it! Figured out the plates (thank you Dinky) and kept the Vortex Venom on it instead of my Holosun. First shots no issues, other than I cant zero a red dot worth a damn - sucks getting old. But got it dialed in. Actually prefer shooting it over my Glock 20 - I will replace the trigger tho. All my Glocks run Overwatch PolyDats or Apex so much better trigger on them. Only had time to put about 100 rounds thru it - mixture of 175 grain Critical Duty (used up some old stuff) and 180 grain hand loads. No issues eating any of it. Now gotta get a holster for it!

View attachment 1164546
Your welcome. I have a apex for mine definitely worth it. Few guys on Facebook confirmed the 2.0 trigger works for it. They have a few hundred rounds with them and no problem. I emailed apex but they still have not done their own testing on it and could not give me a answer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top