JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my M+M M10, this rifle is a Romanian built AK47 variant but much higher quality than most AK's. I'm only selling it because i'm getting into competition pistol shooting and need to sell a few of my safe queen's to fund the sport. I purchased this rifle brand new from Welcher's in Tacoma about 6 months ago. I bought it, took it to the range ONCE and only put 80 rounds through it without a single FTF, it ran FLAWLESSLY. When done, I cleaned it very well and its been sitting in the safe ever since.

M10s are well built, lightweight, and very accurate. I have owned three AK's and the M10 is hands down the most accurate AK that I have fired. Not to mention the fit and finish is top notch, the front sight has ZERO canting, no mag wobble, its perfect. With a 3-9 scope, I was consistently getting 1.5-2 MOA with this particular rifle while using PMC bronze ammo. If i wasn't going broke getting into IDPA there is no way I would sell this, I already plan on buying another when money permits.

I'm also including 2 - 30 round magazines, a Midwest Industries side mount AK picatinny rail (adds an elevated rail over the receiver to use a scope and irons at same time) and ~150 rounds of non-corrosive 7.62x39 ammo. That's everything you need to be shooting the day you buy it. I also have a Nikon 3-9 magnification awesome scope with BDC reticle, new in box I can sell with it. (it is the scope pictured, mounted for photo only)

Features:
•Cold-hammer forged chrome-lined barrel
•Elevation and windage adjustable front and rear sights
•Tapco G2 single hook trigger group
•Aluminum quad rail fore-end with removable rail covers
•Removable fire control retaining plate
•CNC machined steel quick detach scope mounting rail
•Fully heat treated, stamped receiver made to military specifications
•U.S. made polymer magazines
•Hogue pistol grips
•M+M Inc combination flash hider/muzzle brake

Trades i'm interested in:
Glock 22 parts/accessories
Progressive reloading press
reloading supplies (brass, bullets, powder, etc.)
CZ-75 (sp-01, shadow, or custom)
ammo- 5.56, 9mm, 40s&w
Burris Fastfire II sight or similar (reflex red dot to fit on Glock 22)

or

$950 firm, the gun is practically new, it even comes with the box and ALL original paperwork (including unfiled warranty card)

A trade plus cash would be ideal. Not really interested in hunting rifles, shotguns, revolvers, or any low end guns but feel free to ask... worst i can say is no. Also more specific pictures are available upon request.

***The third image makes it look like there are smudges on the receiver but its just light reflecting off the oil from cleaning it. The gun is in perfect condition inside and out, ZERO IMPERFECTIONS***

photo (66).jpg

photo (64).jpg

photo (65).jpg