JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Either one will serve it's purpose. As you can see from the posts here (and elsewhere) that the two systems are pretty evenly matched performance-wise and each have their fans.

I had both but when my "stuff" kind of organically got to being around 2/3 M-Lok I just decided to stick with it. I don't use it for much, a QD sling swivel is about it, but if I wanted to move a light, bipod, or other accessory around without hassle, I could.

Can we talk about Frog Lube now?

Sure, I never use it.

I tried 'Fire Clean' and eventually quit using it and started using a bottle of Hoppe's gun oil I found leftover in my gun equipment. It's probably 25 years old and looks new, smells good and lube's just fine.

Fact is bacon grease would probably work too.

Crazy expensive or complicated to use gun lube is in my rear view mirror.

hoppe's oil or tetra gun grease. Depends on what gun I'm lubing. I use the tetra in my over/under and sometimes in the vepr-12. The shotguns seem to like it. But hoppe's for all the rest.

Sure, I never use it.

I tried 'Fire Clean' and eventually quit using it and started using a bottle of Hoppe's gun oil I found leftover in my gun equipment. It's probably 25 years old and looks new, smells good and lube's just fine.

Fact is bacon grease would probably work too.

Crazy expensive or complicated to use gun lube is in my rear view mirror.
But you can cook eggs with fireclean. o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top