JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I have spoken with the "oh, I could never kill someone" types, but given the right scenario, most of them realize we all can kill if we have the proper motivation."

One might say that what distinguishes a newbie from the rest of us, is that the newbie has not thought these things through, and indeed prefers to avoid doing so. I too think almost everyone would shoot given enough provocation. The problem with not thinking it through beforehand, is that newbies wait too long to figure out what to do and thus put themselves at a severe tactical disadvantage.

I don't know, if someone told me "No" to this question, I'd be tempted to probe a little further and ask him, "Really? You would not save your child?" I simply cannot understand how a man could not be willing to do so, and how one has not even considered it. What are men for, if not protecting their families? This passive mindset is simply incomprehensible to me.

It's a monumental responsibility to undertake just simply carrying a loaded weapon concealed on your person .
Just racking the slide and holstering your weapon is a huge choice , but in doing so , you assume certain risks and responsibilities.
Unfortunately, it's not a buffet style acceptance of those responsibilities where we get to choose which ones we will assume.

I picked up a used 22LR Heritage clone of the Colt Single Action Army revolver and some CCI Shorts for her first shots at the range.
That is great for training. A Double action seems better for home defense so the LCR is a good choice. I have 8 shot .22 LR, 5 shot .38, and 6 shot .327 Federal in the LCR. The .22 is very easy to control, but might take a few more holes to stop someone.

And I still have my Nickel Browning BDA, big Pachmayr wraparound Grips. Best 380!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top