JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are like several companies who deal in parts to build the AR platform.
I have dealt with them,no problems other than the wait.
As to the Quality of parts in th kits,you can always upgrade pieces to chrome lined/SS/etc.
They have so many options avail,it will give you a headache deciding.
RK

i've ordered some individual parts through them, IIRC.. with any and all suppliers, just know what you're ordering and verify that's what you got when you get it

Here is my one experience with them:

+1 I ordered 4 AR LPK's and they had them in stock and shipped the next day.

-1 They arrived with all 4 LPK's in plastic bag and by the time I sorted them out I had one spring missing well after the 72 hour mark to call and have them send me one spring.

My opinion: Buyer Beware

I don't know for sure on M&A, but I do know for sure on other similiar companies that they buy 2nds. That's why prices are cheaper. The problem there is parts become 2nds for various reasons. So why the majority (>50%) may work fine, you're taking a crap shoot. Like I said I don't know for 100% on M&A, but on a very very similiary company I do know for sure form speaking to a mfg.

Alot of the parts on there site are not branded, so who makes them? Are they M&A Brand? Or just some no name, or factory seconds like was already suggested?

Very few companies actually make all the subcomponent parts for the lower parts kits. For example Connecticut Spring and Stamping (http://www.ctspring.com/ who have been making them for Colt and other GOV contracts for years) makes the springs and pins for most of your AR's. Wouldn't be to hard to figure out with Google how far they are from both Colt and Stag firearms and Bushmaster isn't that far away either. There are a couple of outfits that make the Hammer, trigger and disconnector to MIL spec standard (yea I know oxy-moron here... civilian rifles to a "MIL spec" but you get the idea right?) but not many. So all these companies sell to who ever can afford to purchase in large quantities and the companies (DPMS, DEL-Ton, M&A etc...) package them up and turn around and sell them to you for a nominal price.

If you think you can purchase all the sub components that make up a parts kit you are right, you can. I believe I still have the price list somewhere, but for example the trigger spring was 0.11 each with a minimum order of 2,500 units. Not bad except they only sell each spring and pin as an each unit, so have it you are bigger guy than I am. I have lost the POC for the H/T/Disconnector but if I remember right, each unit was sold in quantities of 1,000 each (Note: hotdog vs. hotdog bun ordeal) and the hammer was like around $9.00, trigger $11.00 and disconnector.... can't even fathom. Bottom line: if you think you are going to make a killing on LPK's good luck.

Go ahead and order your LPK(s) from M&A and stop worrying about it. You are using the same springs as Colt uses and most likely the same triggers etc... When you get your order verify the contents ASAP!

SF-

Krawl- I could throw in some pretty good jokes right now about moldy buns.... you are right some companies do and I have been fortunate enough to not find them yet. M&A hasn't done me wrong (well too much) nor anybody I know.

SF-

I've intended to try M&A but haven't yet. I did recently receive the 20" upper I ordered from Model1 back in January. It looks great but does have a problem...either the dust cover or the detent pin is riding high or the notch for the pin is too shallow. Damn thing won't engage the pin when trying to close it, I have to push it with something....After the 8 month initial wait I'm not inclined to send it back to them so I'll have it corrected by a local gunsmith. I guess my rambling point is there is a potential downside to buying without being able to see it first. Sure you can return mail / internet order stuff if dissatisfied but it can be a chore.

I've ordered several times from them and the items that have showed, did so pretty quickly.

The last order, three people there PROMISED me that my DPMS LPK's would come in the blister pack. Guess what, they didn't. When I called, they said sorry and that was it.

Beyond that, I'm still waiting on two charging handles I ordered in get this, JANUARY!! They have them shown in stock on their website but every time I call, the nice woman tells me they are out of stock...

I'm a patient guy and I will continue to use them as what they've sent me is great product. I do not care much for the $10 shipping, even on a small, light item like a charging handle. Guess that's what helps them encourage more items to be sold!

One last thing, every single time I've called, they've answered the phone, which is another reason I will continue to do business with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top