JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Colville
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am thinning out my collection. I have several firearms, ammo accessories up for sale. Please check out all of my ads. 5% of my sales will be donated back to NWFA.

CAI M-19/30 reproduction rifle. Gun is in good shape with clear glass. 100 rounds of Silver tip light ball included. Additional ammo available. Will only separate the ammo if the gun sales and the buyer does not want it all.

$900, I am willing to ship.

DSC_6243.jpg

DSC_6244.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's hot. I love my pu sniper. What do you mean by reproduction? Is it a regular rifle that has a repro scope? Or is it a real scope put on a regular rifle?

That's hot. I love my pu sniper. What do you mean by reproduction? Is it a regular rifle that has a repro scope? Or is it a real scope put on a regular rifle?

It is a correct rifle and a correct scope, but it is not an original. Century imported or built a bunch of these about a decade ago.

Hi there, to rephrase and cross check what Tank245 asked. This rifle is an original production-grade sniper Mosin with original drill holes. It is matched with another original production sniper scope by Century. Both rifle and scope are original WWII Russian seperate parts. Just that Century match them up when the rifle was assembled and sold. Close enough? If so, do you have more info or pic of the receiver? Like to see the manufactuer date and factory.

Hi there, to rephrase and cross check what Tank245 asked. This rifle is an original production-grade sniper Mosin with original drill holes. It is matched with another original production sniper scope by Century. Both rifle and scope are original WWII Russian seperate parts. Just that Century match them up when the rifle was assembled and sold. Close enough? If so, do you have more info or pic of the receiver? Like to see the manufactuer date and factory.

Sorry for the delay, I did not see your reply.

Mosin Nagant Serial Numbers

It is an all stamped matching, Tula marked 1940.

The scope is not stamped, but etched to serial match. This is not an original PU, but all original parts.

I will try and get more pics up soon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.