JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
MAX41A01.jpg

So while this is an incredible "mod" (is that even an accurate description?), I'm sooooo upset that they would make that and then not SELL it!
M-41A M41A real Aliens Pulse Rifle MAX-41A Top Secret Projects-

M41A Pulse Rifle / Nerd nirvana is achieved! - M4Carbine.net Forums

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=322759 (the working motion sensor is dope too!)

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

http://www.tk560.com/m41a.html

It's one of those thing where everyone says I want one, but no one wants to fork up the $$.

For starters it's a 2 stamp NFA weapon (at $200 each). One for the Machingun, and the other for the Short Barreled Shotgun. There's a transferable M11/9 in there, that's $2500-3000

So I figure it'd have to retail somewhere around the $4000 - 5000 plus mark. Dummy version can be had a lot cheaper than that.

It's one of those thing where everyone says I want one, but no one wants to fork up the $$.

For starters it's a 2 stamp NFA weapon (at $200 each). One for the Machingun, and the other for the Short Barreled Shotgun. There's a transferable M11/9 in there, that's $2500-3000

So I figure it'd have to retail somewhere around the $4000 - 5000 plus mark. Dummy version can be had a lot cheaper than that.

It's interesting that they chose to use the M11. The original movie props were based on the Thompson.

Very cool.

I always loved the useless ergonomics on the side mounted LED round counter. Impossible for the operator to see during firing, but ideal for dramatic movie closeups showing impending doom!

ah, we'll all have neural-implant, 3-D holographic heads-up display optics any day now... I've got a leaky shed, some rusty tools, and some rough prototypes... any guineapigs with a death wish er, volunteers to try some out?:p *edit*Don't let the parkinson's fool ya, I'm plenty steady enough to do delicate brain surgery with crusty gardening implements... and I make some fantastic chloroform.

Last Edited:
ah, we'll all have neural-implant, 3-D holographic heads-up display optics any day now... I've got a leaky shed, some rusty tools, and some rough prototypes... any guineapigs with a death wish er, volunteers to try some out?:p *edit*Don't let the parkinson's fool ya, I'm plenty steady enough to do delicate brain surgery with crusty gardening implements... and I make some fantastic chloroform.

Can I volunteer a few co-workers of mine?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top