JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
M-4 sold
SPF Century C-93 with HK folding stock and new night sights added ( front and rear). Fixed sock and 40 rd mags included (850 SPF
photobucket-3643-1329056534989.jpg
photobucket-4573-1329056489667.jpg
Size comparison
photobucket-3398-1329056314850.jpg

Both are great rifles I just am looking to move some stuff I have that I dont shoot often. For the C93 I'm mostly just not a fan of rock in mags though I love everything else about it. Also this is a good C-93 with no cants or any other issues some have had. PM for best bet on a response. I'm not interested in parting these out unless the buyer doesn't want any component.

Remington 870 with a really bright Surefire forend and 4 shell capacity speedfeed stock. Nothing wrong with this gun I'm just not partial to pump actions. Camo is Krylon over Dura coat that can be removed. Low round count
Please PM with offers and questions
$850obro
photobucket-1693-1329056625495.jpg
photobucket-3721-1329056587981.jpg

Mostly looking to trade, heres some of the stuff I'd like but feel free to offer and the worst I can say is no thanks. Also willing to do multiple gun deals and +/- cash for the right deal.
Tactical rifles ie Msar/Aug bullpups, FN2000, ACR etc
Tactical handguns to include functional MP5k style guns as long as theres enough bbl to mount a can.
NVG (preferance to monocular PVS14 style unless you have ANVIS 6s)
Scopes with rangefinding reticle ie Dragonov, IOR HR-5 etc.
Thanks and please see my other ads. SPF

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.