JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg Hey all, i have this m1 and am trying to get a value on it. Any imput? Lmr 12-53 barrel and RRA marked stock. Bore is mint.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not nar enough info o give a accurate estimate. Its a rifle that has been rebuilt lteast once. Value will vay greatly epending on if it has any other early parts besides the receiver and what the bore actually measures and if it is Import marked

Do you know how to remove the stock and disassemble the rifle?
All most every part on that rifle has a plan number and as the war progressed from 1942, they would change and improve the production parts.
There will be parts numbers like the rifle shown below.

The holy grail for Garand collectors is to find one that hasn't been through an armory rebuild and retains all of it's original parts from the manufacturer.
The problem is anyone can assemble a period correct rifle if you look long and hard enough for the right parts and then claim it's a G.I. bring back.

Here's a typical M1 Garand Springfield Armory with the serial # S/N 382XXXX

•Barrel Markings 3 SA 6 45
•Trigger assy Markings D28290-18-SA
•Operating Rod Markings D 35382 9 SA
•Bolt Markings D28287-19SA B-14
•Receiver magazine side Markings D 28291 35

Last Edited:
With LMR 53 barrel, it's definitely a rebuild. I would assume with a good shootable barrel, the value would seem to be $850 to $1000 depending on how much someone wants it...