JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks ! I after snow storms and surgery's I am ready to get some parts to you. Would you send a list of what you wanted ?
Feeling a lot better !
Thanks
Larry

Here are the numbers for three sets:

SA REARS SA FRONTS
1951249 6528291-43
2846239 D28291-29
2200560 6528291-43

And I'd like a fourth set that can be a random one out of the bucket, preferably with a front that is any of the various "D28291" code types. Just let me know how much it will cost and how to get you the money. Thank you again!

When I bought these halves, that was my plan to reweld them. My health went real bad, so, now I am just selling the halves. I talked to a guy who has done the welding. They turned really nice. He did those back in the 60s. I am assuming our welding and machining capabilities have improved to where these would be a lot easier to do. I know that he used a fixture. And put a piece of copper on the inside for the heat transfer. These receivers have been demilled to a milspec. All demilled receivers look just like these. I am getting these together and going to try to send them on Monday.

Good morning:
I have gathered up parts for you.
I will send you a list of what I have gathered.
Thanks
Larry

I received the m1 garand receiver a couple of days ago. I socked in some rust remover, and it will be just fine for a dummy that I am building. Do you have any IHC? I may like to buy another one. Steve

I have a bunch of demilled M-1 Garand receivers. I was going to build them back up for a retirement job. But, my health has gone bad and I didn't even get to start. I have about ever manufacturers hardware.
I will sell both haves for $60 and will make deals , if, you want a bunch. These receivers have been demilled to mil spec. All look the same.
Thanks for looking
Skidder
Hello! My name is Noah! I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I thought it'd be worth asking. Do you by any chance still have any receiver halves, if you have a good front and back that'd be great. Preferably WWII with a 1942/43 serial. Thank you!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.