JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe instead of Midnight Basketball (Clinton shenanigans) they should have a stabbing mannequin here and there.
didn't click

Maybe this was a targeted attack?
Two guys with a previous issue?

Be that as it may ... People are strange as Jim Morrison sang in that song.
Seems like attacks at shopping malls are becoming more common.
Keeps your eyes open out there and do what you need to be safe.
Andy

Maybe this was a targeted attack?
Two guys with a previous issue?

Be that as it may ... People are strange as Jim Morrison sang in that song.
Seems like attacks at shopping malls are becoming more common.
Keeps your eyes open out there and do what you need to be safe.
Andy
If you use Amazon then you don't have to worry;)

The biggest benefit of living here where I do now in NorKommiefornia is we live in a gated community bounded by a BIG river. One way in and one way out. It is off the freeway a few miles and pretty quiet...Plus several deputy sheriffs from a couple of local counties live in the community.

Brutus Out

The biggest benefit of living here where I do now in NorKommiefornia is we live in a gated community bounded by a BIG river. One way in and one way out. It is off the freeway a few miles and pretty quiet...Plus several deputy sheriffs from a couple of local counties live in the community.

Brutus Out
My dad also wanted me to live in a gated community ... Except he always called them Zoos! :D

Nice hear from you Brutus ... sounds like you are doing well.
Andy

Yeah ... I just don't get it.
I mean do you really need a gang to get by in the mean streets of Everson or Nooksack?

Well I do actually get it , as we have a large influx of folks from LA and other places where these gang originated and its often a "family tradition" so to speak.

And don't get me wrong I have nothing against immigrants or the migrant workers where I live.
Most are hard working folks who are not breaking any laws.
A criminal is a criminal no matter where he came from , the color of his skin etc ...
Andy

Yeah ... I just don't get it.
I mean do you really need a gang to get by in the mean streets of Everson or Nooksack?

Well I do actually get it , as we have a large influx of folks from LA and other places where these gang originated and its often a "family tradition" so to speak.

And don't get me wrong I have nothing against immigrants or the migrant workers where I live.
Most are hard working folks who are not breaking any laws.
A criminal is a criminal no matter where he came from , the color of his skin etc ...
Andy

Be on your guard traveling through Acme, and Deming, I am just sayin...:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads