JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm a mostly precision rifle shooter out of Lynnwood, WA. I say mostly because I'm a terrible shot with a pistol and so I keep to rifles as much as possible.:D

I've got a few nice bolt actions that I play with and load for. A Mossberg MVP that is my cheapo trigger trainer, a built 5r in .308win that is my money pit and I just picked up an old State Arms .50bmg bull barrel that was built by Klaus Horstkamp. Which led me here.

I noticed it was previously owned by a member of this forum and I came across his profile while scouring the internet for any info on this rifle. So here I am, and I'll be contacting him ASAP to discuss the .50!

Thanks for having me!

-Mikey

20140606_101102_zpsko63mwrb.jpg 007_zpscc0a1dbf.jpg 20140722_174650_zpsnvxw5u8j.jpg 50downthebarrel_zps3e4a9df4.jpg

Welcome aboard from the Philippines.

Your rifles say a lot about you. I'm not that good with rifles but would love to work on that failure.

Will be moving from the Philippines out close to you, just don't know where yet. Researching the NE parts of Seattle. Right now Everett, Lynnwood, Edmonds and Bothell are in the lead.

I don't post much but looking forward to reading your posts.

jOE
USN (Ret)
Angeles City
Philippines

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class