JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been to that gun shop and talked to the owner Tiffany. She shoots competitively
and is quite good at it. Not someone you would want to mess with.:eek::eek::eek:
Nice shop friendly great inventory.:)

That's just crazy. But on the other hand, I live pretty close to the shop (3 miles North West Bothell) and know the kind of people around there. Lynnhood is full of scumbags. Lynnhood is more focused on traffic light cameras and speeding tickets(Proven), than getting the druggies and mentally deranged weirdos off their streets. An example is the apartments that were being built next to Adventure Sports that were burnt down a month or so ago. That is the second building to burn down there. That spot has ALWAYS been known for high crime and drugs. I grew up in the Seattle to Bothell to Lynnhood area and see it there everyday. I stop into Lynnwood Gun about once every two weeks or so. The employees are great. Sad to see some of the reviews they get online because everyone I know that has been or goes there regularly is treated so well. Good that they were able to assist in getting another dumba*s off the street.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top