JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just spoke with Neil the new owner of Lynnwood Gun. He is opening his door to the public as of 10:00 am this date. He bought the name from the old owner Randy. Randy sold out due to illness. Lets offer our support and best wishes to Neil in his effort to get another gun shop open in these troubled times. The location is on highway 99 at 212th SW in Lynnwood Washington.

Lynnwood Gun report!

Stopped by today to check it out. The store looks great, updated and remodeled. Plenty of Black rifles on the walls and accessories you would be used to finding. Said they were or are SOT dealer. The ammo supply was a little shocking, It's been awhile since i have seen that much ammo in one place at a time. definitely the most 22LR i have seen in a year. Guys were friendly and liked to talk guns. All in all a good experience.

Lynnwood Gun report!

Stopped by today to check it out. The store looks great, updated and remodeled. Plenty of Black rifles on the walls and accessories you would be used to finding. Said they were or are SOT dealer. The ammo supply was a little shocking, It's been awhile since i have seen that much ammo in one place at a time. definitely the most 22LR i have seen in a year. Guys were friendly and liked to talk guns. All in all a good experience.

I was pressed for time and didnt get to go peek, How were the prices? And what is a SOT dealer?

Prices seemed reasonable for a retail store. A Type 1 FFL will become a Class 3 SOT – which means they can deal or transfer either standard or NFA weapons. (silencers, AOW,)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top