JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you willing to help clean up our backwoods shooting spot?

• Why Me?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
I was out Shooting at the gravel pit near Lyman on the DNR land I was noticing what mess it was. A kid that works with the DNR was out checking Discover passes and I spoke with him for a while. found out that if people are willing to help clean up the pit that the department can help out with trash bags and hauling it out. I was wondering if any of my fine fellow Americans would like to volunteer on a Saturday to help clean up the pit so that we will make sure that it is a place that we can continue to enjoy. Anyone looking for a place to shoot near Skagit county this would be a good way to find your way there.

Too bad you haven't gotten any support yet. I will bump your topic, and add that if I was a little closer I would definitly be in to volunteer. As it is, I think it would be too much of a drive.

Wish I could make it. Most weekends are taken. I've got to do advanced planning and juggling to free up a weekend!

Way to go Tacti for you efforts. Hopefully you'll get some folks to help.

Oh, I sent a message to you about the DNR contact and what they require to qualify for clean up help. Hope it helps you out.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads