JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20140408_185321_441.jpg IMG_20140408_185727_016.jpg IMG_20140408_185750_925.jpg Lyman Tru-line Junior $37 bucks
Recently bought from another member, I was looking for standard 7/8- 14 press, this is not. Since I have both calibers, I bought it anyway. Then right after I got it cleaned and ready, I got a message for another (standard) press which I'm buying since that's what I've been acquiring the tools for.
Research says the junior uses the old hand press #310 tong tools. Comes with 38 special and #153 which I believe is 270. I have not used it so cannot vouch for condition other than: seems sturdy, complete except for primer seat tool, 8 bucks on web but most use hand priming anyway. Ram runs smooth without drag or any rough spots, turret tight with positive indexing. I believe it to be in very good condition but you make the call.
If you have no experience; I load five calibers, regularly for forty years, never used a press, but given my other experiences, I'm guessing this works best neck sizing fire-form brass rather than full length unless the caliber is small and modification is light. Since I've added to it, and have invested six gallons of gas to get it, you'll find 37 bucks more than I paid but less than it's worth.
You come to me. I dont want to ship nor trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top