JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Lyman Great Plains Hunter rifle. This is a great looking rifle, and is UNFIRED, new, in box. Bought it for deer hunting, but haven't gotten to use it yet. It is .50 cal, right hand, flintlock. It's also got a sweet Cabela's leather sling on it. As mentioned, I haven't fired the gun, but have heard these models are deadly accurate and a lot of fun. Wish I could shoot it, but I need to make room in the gun safe for some new acquisitions.

<broken link removed>

Asking $400 OBO for this baby. Message with any questions. If interested in sale or trade, message me with your offer.

Lyman.jpg

lyman2.jpg

You know you want this gun! I'm dropping the price to 375, sling included, to get this baby moving. Make next year a fun deer (or elk, beer, etc) season.

Hi, Do you still have this weapon? I have a Harper Ferry Reproduction as it states on barrel to use only Black powder, model 1841 Mississippi musket. I beleive it to be a .54cal as I use .54cal PRB. It has 3 lands & grooves. It has the VP over Eagle on left side of barrel and Eagle on Lock, no U.S on butt plate. It has the hole for an extra nipple in the patch box. Barrel is browned and has a steel ram rod with bell end. It is in very good condition. I'm asking $400.00. I just don't shoot it much anymore. How about a trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.