JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I just received an email from Lyman with their diagnosis of the problem. They were able to replicate the issues. The issue was with the power supply. They swapped power supplies and are sending it back to me. So if you run into issues like I did, then you likely have a bad power supply.

"SCALE HAD BAD ADAPTER/REPLACED ADAPTER/RAN TEST/TESTED FINE"

So I just received an email from Lyman with their diagnosis of the problem. They were able to replicate the issues. The issue was with the power supply. They swapped power supplies and are sending it back to me. So if you run into issues like I did, then you likely have a bad power supply.

"SCALE HAD BAD ADAPTER/REPLACED ADAPTER/RAN TEST/TESTED FINE"

Yay! Watching that vid once it started beeping and flashing. Whooo boy! That was annoying. I'd of wanted to throw it against the wall. And you left it doing that for 6 hours? Must have been in a place far from ear shot?

Maybe not...just looked at the price.:oops:

Luckily the bedroom is far away enough from the office where my reloading equipment is that you turn on a fan in the bedroom for white noise and you don't hear the beep.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top