Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Lyman 9mm carbide die set

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by WillaminaOR, Sep 21, 2014.

1. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

Very little use, maybe couple hundred loads run on them. They have a very slight amount of flash rust on the knurled part because I left them in the press and my shop is damp. If need be I'll clean it off with a brass brush but would prefer just selling them as is. I think $35 is fair. Comes with the shell holder.

I live next to Willamina, but could possibly meet after work in the N Portland area or along my route home.

Will trade for Lee dies in, 44 mag, 45 acp, 45 colt. I have dies of other manufacture in those calibers to trade/sell also. Trying to consolidate to Lee because they work best together with other gear I have.

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. Tinhorn97062

Tinhorn97062 Member

Would you take $25? I'm in the Tualatin area, and can meet somewhere along your route home.

3. WillaminaOR

The same set is $50.99 on Brownell's. I think I'd like to stick with getting at least $35. I'd be more than happy to meet you in Tualatin though.

Bryan

4. Tinhorn97062

Tinhorn97062 Member

Well, with all due respect- Brownell's is notoriously high priced, and the set they're selling isn't used and rusty.

There was a set of Lee Carbides going for $25 on another forum...just gotta find them. Best of luck on your sale- let me know if you change your mind.

5. WillaminaOR

I remember paying close to that locally, I just checked the internet to double check my memory. Couple hundred rounds loaded is hardly used. I'll clean the flash rust off them real quick, then good as new. Bring them by your house or close to it. Interested then?

Bryan