JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I bought this about 6 years ago... used it very very little. Like maybe 200 or so powder charges thrown with it. Looks brand new and works perfectly. I joined the army in 2009 and this was stored then and hasnt been used since. It was stored properly. It was around 300 back then, there is an upgrade kit available through lyman to make it faster but when I used it it was fast enough for me. Its pretty accurate for a digital powder thrower. My reloading these days takes place on a progressive press with a powder thrower so I dont use this anymore now that I got all my stuff out of storage. The only drawback to this model over the new ones is this ones scale takes a while to warm up before you should use it. Wasnt an issue for me really, just plugged it in while I was priming cases and it was ready to go by the time I was. Will sell for 150, number is 503-877-0741. Thanks.

20140526_210957.jpg

20140526_211045.jpg

20140526_211155.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top