JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3650
Manufacturer
LWRC
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is for a like new LWRC SMG 45 with SB Tactical Folding Brace, five (5) LWRC factory mags and the LWRC factory mag loader. This gun comes standard with Magpul MBUS Pro sights. This pistol is also upgraded with a Geissele RF Trigger that was professionally installed. Purchased new by me in Q1 2020. Has exactly 200 flawless rounds through it. Selling because I have my eye on a few other things.

Location: Seattle area, preference to meet at an FFL shop in Bellevue or at West Coast Armory North in Everett. Would consider going down to an FFL in Tacoma. You pay the transfer fee.

Price: $3,650 cash firm for everything. These can go for $4,000+ for just the pistol on gunbroker if you can find them but chances are you already knew that. The mags alone are hard to get and $70-80 apiece. Geissele triggers are the best, pricey, and hard to get as well.

No trades please. If you're reading this, it's still available.

Thanks for looking!

ADFADDF6-85CB-42F3-9185-7C1EB1DA74C5.jpeg 217A7D2D-AD65-4AA9-96F4-9B312ACF01BE.jpeg AD6F8082-7715-4881-80F6-E930E92B9C30.jpeg D8901903-E104-48BE-907C-78A158F86450.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@hungfarlow82 for this gun make the drive to WA state, check it out in person/pay the man a stack of hundos and have his LGS ship it back to Oregon for your FFL to do the transfer. I did that for a Deagle I bought up there and it worked great.

Pop a Dead Air Ghost-M on the end and this gun is a dream machine to shoot. Soooo soft. GLWS

IMG_1314.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.