JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I acquired this not too long ago but my recent interests have really shifted towards another aspect of shooting and therefore I need to free up some cash in order to fund that. Here is my rundown on why this rifle is awesome.

It has a midlength free float rail system that is also monolithic, meaning you can run BUIS with a 3x magnifier and a optical sight with no change in plane. Taken from LWRC
"All LWRCI™ carbine systems feature our short-stroke gas-piston operating system. The operating system is lightweight, self-regulating, and self-scraping. This system of operation does not foul the moving parts of the weapon with carbon or heat, greatly enhancing service life and reliability while decreasing both user and armorer maintenance. All M6A2™ rifles feature a match grade, cold rotary hammer forged barrel with a target crown. The barrel is treated with NiCorr™ surface conversion technology that extends service life, enhances accuracy, and increases the effective range of the weapon. The action of the M6A2™ rifle is coated in our proprietary nickel coating that provides a hard permanent lubrication to the moving parts".

In addition to that the barrel is the 16.1" 1:7 twist with the smith vortex flash hider. This gun has been the most accurate for me with the 69gr and 75gr. I was planning on loading up 77gr SMKs to run through it. The round count sits between 300-400 which is nothing for this type of gun.

Ergonomics wise the gun has the MagPul ACS stock, MIAD grip (changeable back straps, etc. included), angled fore grip, BAD lever, enhanced trigger guard. It dosen't have any BUIS included as I couldn't make up my mind. The Aimpoint CompM can be included.

I have the Timney 3lbs skeletonized trigger installed currently, it can be included in the right deal. I'm going to be taking more pics, just kind of ran out of time with the camera today.

At this point I'm looking to either sell the rifle outright with everything besides my drag bag pictured for $2150. Trades I'm looking for are fairly limited as I want to purchase a high end scope. If you had a Nightforce with Mil-dots or one of their ranging reticles I'd be interested. Any other high quality scope in the $800-up price range is also going to get a deal done. I'd also take a GLOCK 27/29 as a partial payment.

007-4.jpg
008-1.jpg
009-3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.