JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It is still available. I have not been "bumping" the ad because where I live now I have very limited internet access, and no cell phone access, so its difficult for me to communicate with people in a timely fashion. If you are interested and have the patience to deal with delayed responses (usually within 48 hours), then we can see if we can work something out. PM me if you want to make an offer --

can you add a few details please?i have a pof piston ar and it has a switch for supressed or non supressed....does this rifle have the switch or switch block?
also what is the barrel length and stainless or chrome lined and rifle twist please?
sorry for so many questions but it makes a lot of difference in a high end rifle like this.
thanks

Hardwood floor guy: I bought the rifle a couple of years ago, threw a bunch of money into it, shot it a few times, and its been in dry secure storage ever since. So I don't remember that much about it. I can tell you that it has a 16" barrel, and I *believe* its chrome-lined, but I'd have to check their website to be sure. Sorry for my lack of information, just haven't been focused on guns for a while.

It is a great rifle though, very accurate and operates flawlessly. As much as I can use the money, I won't be heart broken if it doesn't sell.

troyc794: I cleared a bunch of PM's out of my box a few days ago, it says I'm good to go on receiving... try again?

I did receive one "I'll take it" PM from a forum member, but have not heard back from that member since replying to his PM, so as far as I know its still available.

My apologies for my long reply time to everyone who showed interest in this rifle. Since I'm really not able to be contacted in an effective manor, I'm going to close this thread. I'll make a new one in a few months when we get a high speed connection at the house. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.