JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The main extras are the Trijicon AccuPoint dual illuminated 1-4x (red triangle on post) scope, and the RRA two stage match trigger (professionally installed). And yes, I've been told the Magpul flip up BUIS are on backwards. No exact round count, but its low, I would say below 300 rounds. Would like to sell the whole package and not separate out the scope. I have the original box and manual.

The rifle went for about $2k, the scope near $800, rings, angled forward grip, BUIS, match trigger... I've got well over $3k in this.

Asking $2,300

If you want the rifle without the scope and rings, I'm asking $1,700.

Not interested in trades, FFL to FFL shipping will be considered for the right price. Would prefer FTF sale within 50 miles of Eugene. Oregon ID and bill of sale required.

Last Edited:
I'd say it was a typo, but I made it twice. Wasn't until you asked - and for a moment I thought you were serious - that I spelled it out in my head. Oooops. Of course, they're polymer and not iron, so I suppose more accurately it would be BUPS.

Well, this isn't exactly the type of response I was hoping for, but I suppose its good that at least people are reading the ad.

If anyone wants to make an offer, PM me.

Are you the original owner of the rifle? I know you're sick of the sight talk, but did it come with Troy iron sights from LWRC? If so, do you still have them? I'm interested in the rifle only, in case you change your terms of sale. Thanks.

bump... feel free to PM offers. Partial trades might be considered, but I have more guns than I know what to do with, so its a long shot that you'd have something I want/need. Can't hurt to ask though.

Still here... would consider +/- trade for NON-firearm items. Looking for a sturdy utility trailer, preferably with sides (for farm supplies, not ATVs). Possibly open to good quality lightly used tools (generator, welding equipment -- must be in excellent shape). PM me if you have any offers.

bump -- Things I would trade for with links to examples: <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> ...

I suppose its a long shot but it can't hurt to put it out there.

bump -- Things I would trade for with links to examples: <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> ...

I suppose its a long shot but it can't hurt to put it out there.

Is it still available? If so, please send a PM as I am interested.

Sorry, my box was full, I cleared some out, I should be able to receive PM's again.

And yes, its still available.

PM's replied to -- thanks again for your patience, I have no internet connection at the house for a while... I have to drive into town and buy a cup of coffee to get online. Fiber optic rolling up my street though, I should be online by mid-January. Until then, it might take a day or two to get back to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.