JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

For sale is my beloved M6-SL, which I have used as a patrol rifle for 11 months (weapon was purchased Jan 2012). I am looking to upgrade

Here are the specs:

M6-SL - 16'' - 5.56 - 30 Round PMAG mag.
11 months old
fired approx 2500 - 3000 rounds

Additional Furniture:

Magpul Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point ($30 value)
Magpul MOE Sling Attachment ($24.95 value)
Magpul MOE vertical grip ($19.95 value)

In the photo below you'll see the MS3 sling and BAD lever - which I will be keeping Sorry for the terrible cell phone picture. Ugly couch not included.

Price: $1300 USPS face to face. If you want it shipped... you'll pay the cost for that.

Any questions - PM me.

EDIT: gun is in southwest WA. I frequently am in Yakima for work, and once a month I go to Seattle for drill weekend.

ATTENTION PLEASE: I cannot currently sell this rifle. The new rifle I recently ordered from LWRC had complications. The short story is, LWRC is requiring 15% up front for any of their rifles (no big deal, under normal circumstances). My rifle could take as long as March to build (I ordered it mid December). IF an AWB is put in place before my rifle is complete, i am out a rifle, AND LWRC keeps the 15% "down payment." With that being said, I don't want to risk the $350+/- down payment, so I am going to hold onto this weapon system until things settle down. I reluctantly cancelled my order too :( Thanks folks.

overall.jpg

piston.jpg

apart.jpg

Haha....I would buy this from you but I have several LWRC rifles including the REPR. I will be shot by my wife if I buy another rifle this year. Good luck with sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.